Tuition Students

Students living in towns without a designated high school may have the opportunity to choose from a variety of high schools. If you are a resident of a town without a designated high school and you choose Oxbow, you are required to complete a tuition form each year. This requires verification of residence through the town office or elementary school in your town. Links are provided here for documents for the towns of:

Corinth/Topsham/Waits River: WRVS USD#36 Tuition Form

Orange: Town of Orange Tuition Form

Washington: Town of Washington Tuition Form